Home | About | Services | Publications | Get involved | Contact | Donate
We are a nonprofit dedicated to the defense of the human rights by promoting transparency, freedom of information and speech, whistle-blowing and investigative journalism, conceived as a global network made up of local platforms and actors which deal with the struggles and concerns of specific cultural contexts
Blow the whistleThe AWP's international submission node allows individuals to send material proving corruption, abuse and malpractice by private or public institutions in a safe and anonymous way.
SUBMIT MATERIALS NOW
AWP's official news and releases.
- 19 Jun 2014 » AWP opens new local platform for Ecuador: EcuadorTransparente.org
- 13 Apr 2014 » AWP opens new local platform for Spain: Filtrala.org
- 30 Dec 2013 » Fréttatilkynning frá Ljost.is
- 30 Dec 2013 » #GlitnirFiles: New file made public and 'finance minister issue
- 30 Dec 2013 » RELEASE: Glitnir Files - Records of the 2008 Icelandic economic collapse
- 04 Apr 2013 » AWP opens international submission platform
- 30 Sep 2012 » AWP launches local platform in Iceland: Ljost.is
- 08 May 2012 » AWP to launch in September
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.